So, what have we been up to this week? Aside from finally getting it together to share this site with the world…
- Alicia went to Italy and wolfed down a whole heap of very unpaleo food. It was sunny and ice cream was pretty much vital. The wine was important too.
- A visit to Cattle Grid led to a pretty successful paleo dinner out. Good ribs!
- Arifa spent the weekend walking up big hills in North Wales, and the rest of the week running to the local supermarket every time she needed to cook something (get organised woman!). There was also an evening of vanilla gateux indulgence, but we’ll just skip over that…
- We want to try Watermelon Cake – genius paleo solution. Thanks Martha!
- Stupid question. There’s no such thing as too much bacon!